Week 6 Prompt

Integrated Advisory

I have an idea that could spark some interest and help promote horror novels at our local library. There are popular horror novels, as well as novelists that many patrons may be aware of. For example, Stephen King and anything written by Stephen King, Dean Koontz is popular, and the currently popular book How to Sell a Haunted House. I believe that we could use this information to promote similar novels. We could have a display that says something along the lines of, "If you liked this...then you will like this..." I have seen displays similar to this at bookstores, and I always find them intriguing. I believe that with research and employee suggestions, this display could really help promote the horror novels in our collection. 

Comments

  1. Good idea! Response is on the brief end so please be sure to flesh out this week's response more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts